Facial Serum: Hydration is essential for the skin since hydrated skin will look much prettier and, more importantly, it will be much healthier. It would help if you careful various factors to choosing a facial serum since selecting the most suitable for your skin is undoubtedly essential.
A perfect cosmetic for your best friend may not be for you since not everyone has the same type of skin, and even with the same kind of skin, we can have it with different characteristics. therefore, always choose the one that
Tips for Choosing a Perfect Facial Serum for your Skin
- Dry skin: if your skin is gasping, you should choose an oil-based facial serum with rich inactive ingredients. This serum will provide you with a high level of hydration and nutrition.
- Oily skin: You need a water-based serum with a light texture if you have oily skin. Having a very great concentration of active ingredients for oily skin is unnecessary.
- Sensitive skin: the most appropriate if you suffer from skin sensitivity is to use a serum that remains made up of organic ingredients.
- Specific problems: Depending on your skin type, you must consider what you want the serum since it can treat spots, wrinkles, acne, excess oil, rosacea, dryness, etc.
How to Know what Kind of Serum to Use?
- Twenty years and older: hyaluronic acid to hydrate the deep layers of the skin, such as Medik8 Hydr8 B5.
- Thirty years and older: vitamin C, it’s time to start preventing and treating expression wrinkles, like C-Tetra from Medik8.
What Should a Good Facial Serum Have?
They stand usually formulated with retinol or hyaluronic acid, and those with an illuminating or even tone effect with ascorbic acid (vitamin C). They can be used at any age, as long as the product we choose meets the skin type: combination, oily, dry, or sensitive.
Also Read: Skyrim: How to Cure Diseases in Skyrim?
Which is Better, Serum or Hyaluronic Acid?
Serums for the face are the best way to apply hyaluronic acid since the skin absorbs them quickly and the results remain not extended to being visible. They are also cheaper compared to other presentations such as creams.
Benefits of Facial Serum
- Hydrates the skin: Did Hyaluronic Acid can retain up to 1000 times its weight in water? This way, it prevents skin dehydration, leaving it smoother and softer.
- It can remain applied to all skin types: Despite being an acid, it is not aggressive to the skin as it is a natural component generated by our body.
- Firms the skin: With age, our skin loses the ability to synthesize Hyaluronic Acid naturally. An extra contribution helps to restore and maintain the firmness of the skin lost over the years as it promotes the creation of collagen and elastin, responsible for supporting the skin.
- Fills in imperfections and expression lines: Hyaluronic Acid generates a mesh structure, which acts as a tightening and filling effect.
What does the Hyaluronic acid Serum do?
This almost miraculous active ingredient remains used in many formulations, but the best-known cosmetic products with this ingredient are serums. As you already know, facial serums are concentrated bases that act quickly, allow a deeper repair of the skin, and are immediately absorbed.
Specifically, Hyaluronic Acid serums seek to recover the lost hydration and density. And firmness of the skin and achieve a more balanced and smooth facial oval with juicier skin. These benefits have made the Hyaluronic Acid serum one of the best and most complete dermo-cosmetic products.
On the one hand, by adding it externally. You supply that amount that your skin has stopped producing over the years, and, on the other hand. It stimulates the skin, making it capable of synthesizing more Hyaluronic Acid again, thus achieving:
- Prevent water loss from the skin by keeping it hydrated.
- Prevent and fill in wrinkles and expression lines in the innermost layers.
- Provide greater luminosity, giving the skin a healthier tone.
- Recovers firmness, smoothness, and volume of cheekbones, neck, and facial contour.
What Percentage Stays Recommended in Cosmetics?
For Hyaluronic Acid to take effect, it must have at least 0.5%. The most recommended amount is 2%. In turn, that 2% must be formed with different molecular weights and cross-linked to reach different layers of the skin. The combination with other active ingredients makes it penetrate better. Such as vitamin B5, which enhances the hydration of the outermost layer of the skin.
Do we discuss the difference between serum and hyaluronic acid? According to the specialized portal, Your skin and you. The difference between the serum and cream with hyaluronic acid depends on the composition of its ingredients since those of the serum are usually more liquid and provide great hydration.
Also Read: Glamorous Black and Gold Nail Designs